Democratizing Trade and Finance for the Green Economy
Supply Chain & Sustainability
- Sustainability is the future driver of trade, but most of the companies’ emissions are in their supply chain.
- It is hard to get finance when trading or to comply with sustainable finance criteria.
- Current solutions are complex and expensive, leaving SMEs away from a green economy.
EXXOTRADE value proposition
- Traders can make end-to-end transactions with sustainable performance and liquidity.
- A better way for funders to get short-term returns on the sustainable asset class.
- Sustainable projects can tap into new markets and other sources of funds.
A web3 platform where companies can join or create trading networks and funders can allocate money for sustainable impact across supply chains
- All-in-one financial platform linking trades to sustainability on-chain, hard to replicate on a large scale.
- Users push others to join their network, and new users invite their peers, creating unique new networks.